Hello, my name is Ben and I have a dirty bathroom
I used to have a filthy bathroom. Now I smell like Mr. Clean, my fingertips are burning, and I have a slight headache.
Despite these semi-casualties, I can say to you all that the war can be won. I have met the enemy and it is gross. The good news is that the tiles and various acruements of the room all desire freedom from their oppressor so I expect it to be a short campaign with victory within easy reach.
In no way do I expect this to be an occupation. Perhaps the occasional sweep to collect malcontents, but really it's not like I'll have to attack the dirt every week or anything.
Gah, now I just have to deal with the rest of the apartment. And the mold, the mold will cost me sleep I'm sure.
In other news, yes there is other news, I have canceled my landline. I don't think I actually gave it to many people, so it shouldn't change much. Other than I no longer have a reasonable long distance option, so I will be making even fewer (than none?) calls than I have before.
Email and facebook will be my watchwords. Speaking of the facebook. Apparently I was bitten some 17 times over the last little while. I have yet to be turned into a zombie, but I suspect that it would be in my best interests to be "bitten" by Erin. Although Danielle is unflinching in her efforts (having bitten me 3 times).
Anyhow, work = ok (meh work is work) WoW = Ok (new content is interesting, but getting killed over and over is tiring) and Erin = awesome. She really is.
Laterz yo
Despite these semi-casualties, I can say to you all that the war can be won. I have met the enemy and it is gross. The good news is that the tiles and various acruements of the room all desire freedom from their oppressor so I expect it to be a short campaign with victory within easy reach.
In no way do I expect this to be an occupation. Perhaps the occasional sweep to collect malcontents, but really it's not like I'll have to attack the dirt every week or anything.
Gah, now I just have to deal with the rest of the apartment. And the mold, the mold will cost me sleep I'm sure.
In other news, yes there is other news, I have canceled my landline. I don't think I actually gave it to many people, so it shouldn't change much. Other than I no longer have a reasonable long distance option, so I will be making even fewer (than none?) calls than I have before.
Email and facebook will be my watchwords. Speaking of the facebook. Apparently I was bitten some 17 times over the last little while. I have yet to be turned into a zombie, but I suspect that it would be in my best interests to be "bitten" by Erin. Although Danielle is unflinching in her efforts (having bitten me 3 times).
Anyhow, work = ok (meh work is work) WoW = Ok (new content is interesting, but getting killed over and over is tiring) and Erin = awesome. She really is.
Laterz yo

2 Comments:
I can't believe you cleaned your bafroom *BEFORE* International White Trash Week.
I's so dissipoinned in yez, Uncle brutha-cousin.
I is sorry Sister-mother! And it's barely clean if that helps.
Post a Comment
<< Home