Happy Birthday Canada and so forth
For some reason I have the Superman song by Crash Test Dummies in my head this morning. The first link is an abbreviated version of the song, but I liked the way it was put together.
Anyway, found out today that I can get a pass to the gym up at SAIT for $30 for the next two months. So I'm gonna head on down there tomorrow to check it out.
This last weekend was a blast. Kudos to Jackie and Ryan for putting us up, as well as putting up with us (ba dum bum) and for hosting a great gathering. Aidan and I (grats on the job again by the way) started working on the logistics of our "project". Erin did handstands on the lawn (I did a cartwheel, but it was ruled by the masses that her routine was hotter than mine). And there was much cheer and happiness I think.
That probably marks the last visit to Edmonton for a bit. Or not, it's hard to say. School is now just under two months away, so maybe some more vacation is in order.
Anyway, found out today that I can get a pass to the gym up at SAIT for $30 for the next two months. So I'm gonna head on down there tomorrow to check it out.
This last weekend was a blast. Kudos to Jackie and Ryan for putting us up, as well as putting up with us (ba dum bum) and for hosting a great gathering. Aidan and I (grats on the job again by the way) started working on the logistics of our "project". Erin did handstands on the lawn (I did a cartwheel, but it was ruled by the masses that her routine was hotter than mine). And there was much cheer and happiness I think.
That probably marks the last visit to Edmonton for a bit. Or not, it's hard to say. School is now just under two months away, so maybe some more vacation is in order.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home