Just a few quick notes
I'll write a real entry later today. I'm in the process of getting ready for work but I felt recent events warranted comment.
I received a call yesterday from Telus on my landline. Which, admittedly, I asked them to disconnect some 3-4 weeks ago. This amused me enough that I actually called them back this morning. I assumed that it was about money and was not entirely wrong.
I stopped working for Telus just over a year ago. Today they realized that I shouldn't be getting an employee discount on one of my cel numbers. I went ahead and had them put the Furlak's name on the other one ("But we'll have to change that one to no discount as well if you change it") so he can get a new phone (after washing his old one).
Anyway...wow. This company is truly amazing. They fail terribly at moving my service. Fail to disconnect my service. And it only takes them a year to figure out I'm not working for them.
Wow.
The other thing I wanted to do is write a quick open letter to everyone I've served at Ric's Grill.
To Whom It May Concern;
Hi, I'm Ben. I served you at some point in the last month. I"m sorry I forgot to give you bread. It isn't that I don't like you. It isn't that I was saving the bread, or that I felt you didn't deserve it.
I just plain old fashioned forgot.
Sorry.
Sincerely,
Ben
I received a call yesterday from Telus on my landline. Which, admittedly, I asked them to disconnect some 3-4 weeks ago. This amused me enough that I actually called them back this morning. I assumed that it was about money and was not entirely wrong.
I stopped working for Telus just over a year ago. Today they realized that I shouldn't be getting an employee discount on one of my cel numbers. I went ahead and had them put the Furlak's name on the other one ("But we'll have to change that one to no discount as well if you change it") so he can get a new phone (after washing his old one).
Anyway...wow. This company is truly amazing. They fail terribly at moving my service. Fail to disconnect my service. And it only takes them a year to figure out I'm not working for them.
Wow.
The other thing I wanted to do is write a quick open letter to everyone I've served at Ric's Grill.
To Whom It May Concern;
Hi, I'm Ben. I served you at some point in the last month. I"m sorry I forgot to give you bread. It isn't that I don't like you. It isn't that I was saving the bread, or that I felt you didn't deserve it.
I just plain old fashioned forgot.
Sorry.
Sincerely,
Ben

1 Comments:
YOU BASTARD!!!!
I WANT MY DAMN BREAD!!
"Sorry I forgot it" ain't gonna cut it!
NO TIP FOR YOU!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home