There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I like life!

Cereal that is. And the other thing too.

So I'm trying out Soymilk. Which means I've gotten older again. Trying new things what are weird and all.

Yup between that and this whole "I'd rather hang out with Erin than play World of Warcraft" thing I'm not sure who I am anymore.

Don't mistake me, I still play alot. But last night when I got the night off I watched Family guy with Erin all night. Although she did leave the room during the infamous "Where's my money man?" bit with Stewie and Brian. For those unfamiliar, Stewie rather savagely beats Brian while calmly saying "Where's my money man?"

It's ugly.

In other news, Chicago lost the superbowl, a fact which is rapidly diminishing in importance to me. Furlak came down (up?) for the game which was super cool awesome. And Quinn and Thea and Wode and Rhea, and Aidan all were over at some point on Sunday. The game itself was kind of sad in that Chicago started really well, then their star running back hurt his knee, and it all went to hell after that.

In WoW news, Danielle has passed me on Lightning Hoof. A moment I thought would never come, so I have some catching up to do there. Also Jeffy hit level 70 first in the guild (yay for getting it done before he moves here and has to answer for his time again) and I have alot of catching up to do on that server (Jaya is 64, and it seems I have to level Edmund as well since I idiotically made him a jewelcrafter....sigh). So my time during the days is booked pretty solid.

In more important news, word on the blogosphere is that Amy is having a rough week. As we all know she is the Amiest Amy that ever Amied, so she should buck up. I mean I understand how living in a warm, beautiful place with some of the best food in the world can get you down. SIGH Know that you're missed cool kid. As Alan put it this weekend. "There's no one left to drink red wine with." For all that I love the Edmonton crew, they aren't drinkers.

Oh, and Aidan wants to have a challenge for Rillanation. Given that Aidan plays Guitar Hero on Expert, Rillerlite might want to practice some before accepting said challenge, but it's out there.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's my money?

Why you duckin' me, man?

J

10:12 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Aw, thanks, but I'm really not having that bad a week. Don't worry your little head.

I do really really miss all y'all, though. I'm not sure if this blog thing makes that better or worse.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there has been a guitar hero gauntlet thrown, I shall be there to throw my own... I'm just not sure when.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home