There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

My baby takes the morning train

Yeah yeah, song lyrics for subject lines is Amy's thing...I know.

Anyway, updating le blog (it's French!), let me see.

Ummm. Ok, so not too much has happened that is out of the ordinary. This last weekend was a blast, went to a double birthday party (Wayne and Jordan) on Friday (and yes I got lost on the way to Jackie's...sigh) and then Saturday was cocktails at the miami vice house, then Sunday was Ghostrider (Good movie, didn't blow me away, but good), then work, then Das Oontz.

So busy busy. Good times were had by all, which is excellent since Erin needed a reason to like Edmonton. Speaking of which, Erin and I have come to an understanding about staying in Edmonton. That understanding being that we will stay, but I have to get off my lazy butt and start a real career. Which is fair, so I'm starting job hunting again this week. My goal is 2 applications this week, then work my way up to about one a day starting next week. Got to get the money train moving as it were.

In other news, Rilla will be moving to Edmonton!!!

YAY

Soon I hope. Ok, I admit it, I know she isn't planning on moving for a bit yet, but you know...

Yay!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bne, you're wily plot has failed. Just because you have announced that I'll be moving to Edmonton, does not make it so. "A bit," is not exactly what I had in mind. I'm talking 12 months, here. 12 months. Not "a bit." You cannot bribe me with puppies.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Cori Quite Contrary said...

In his defense, he did say 'a year' when he told us on Friday. I still did my happy dance.

Also, he knows our wiles. He also said he'd move to Edmonton in 'a year' at first. Then it was 'in a few months'. Then it was 'as soon as I can'.

The collective can be very convincing. But then, you have your own collective there who are just as worthy, so I understand it will be a more difficult sell.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home