There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ugh

That's the word for it.

Ugh. I'm soooo sick ("How sick are you?"). I'm sooo sick that I can't even come up with a concluding line to a terrible joke.

And I live in a place so dry that Erin has created a new term called the "Randy effect" in honour of our California friend who said he felt dumping a bucket of water on himself so his skin could absorb the moisture directly. I would have thought this would help me get better (not that I can explain why at this point) but all it does is make me cough more.

Yup, pretty much disgusting at the moment.

Anywho, busy couple of weeks. Erin moved in, and then there was a fire alarm (some jackass pulled it) and then after a very low sleep week (not bragging, just a fact) there was an actual fire in my building the next saturday. You can read more about it here, although there is some editorializing. You know, that's my first link in a long time.

That about sums it up. She moved here, there were some fire alarms, and now I'm really sick. I blame it on the healthy food since I was never ill before the introduction of froo-its and vegee-tables to my diet.

Ugh...one last time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Electric Maenad said...

It's been going around here too. S. and I were sick for most of the holidays, and then it (or one of its cousins) came back for a rematch last weekend.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

What's really funny is that people who move to the Bay Area from almost anywhere *except* Western Canada bitch about how dry it is. I, on the other hand, am dancing around going "I don't have to grate my brown sugar! Yay, humidity!"

10:43 AM  
Blogger cenobyte said...

...uh...you turned *green* for a WEEK, man, when your diet consisted of nothing but ketchup chips and Vi-co. Green. And not a happy, froggy green, either. It was more of a 'my body needs *some* kind of nutrient. Anything. That pine-cone...' kind of green.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home