There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Let them eat cake!

Or not, as the case may be. I have this very nice chocolate cake that I have no desire to eat, which makes me sad. I tried to eat it anyway (what with it being my modus operandi and all) and had a small piece and was done.

sigh, one more happy ability robbed from me by age and cursed cursed wisdom. Ah well, I shall endeavor to find happiness outside of cake.

In other news Christmas happened. I had my family and Erin's family up for the holiday which lovely and stressful and then lovely again, and then I poisoned my mother (by accident people!) which was less good. Mom's allergic to raw egg, I make Caesar salad with (dun dun duuuuh) Raw egg...sigh My fault for not coddling the damn things.

I made out like a bandit! I got the Killers Albums (old and new) and love the new one a ton. "Read my mind" is rapidly emerging as my new favorite song. I also got some awesome goblets (in a super awesome blue velvet case) and an inscribed pocket watch (the inscription is a quote from my favorite poet) and some other loot too.

Anyways just a quick note to say I still live and rule, more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home