There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Monday, August 31, 2009

I found my phone!

Such is the exciting life I lead!

In other news I'm a crackwhore for Bolthouse Farms. There are certain "healthy" aspects to their drinks, but man do they have a ton of sugar. I've addicted Furlak to their Mango Lemonade, which is actually pretty tasty.

Which is odd. See when I combined two things I really like (Blue Cheese and Olives) I hated the result. Admittedly it took Mes Amy yelling and myself and the Amazing Rando to get us to stop trying to like them, but still...I *should* have liked them.

I don't like Mangoes. Like at all. I don't like Lemonade. And yet the combination if kind of tasty and refreshing. It's also like half sugar (which all good lemonade is) and tastes remarkably like a lemon drop (my favorite shot, a shot of vodka followed by biting a lemon slice covered in sugar). Furlak tells me that it's fantastic with Gin as well. Which I would believe.

Anyway, last weekend was super mega awesome cool! I went to a piano bar (and it turns out it was kind of cool) and Furlak even got to hear the Journey song he requested! As an aside, the address in the link is a lie. They've moved downtown. It's still an accurate description though!

Then Saturday I had lunch with James and Marcia. Who I am *not* going to call any of the names I called her in person, here. Of course I got lost going to the restaurant and so we were half an hour late, but James only made fun of me for an hour or so. And the food was good. And then we went to see The Goods, which did not live up to its potential although the writers for Ving Rhame's Character seemed to have been the strongest. I didn't hate it, but I wouldn't say that you should rush out to see it. As Furalk put it, it failed to live up to the potential of its cast.

Then boardgames, then lazy Sunday (well, semi-lazy sunday) and then home again.

Today! Catching up at work, then working on my toast for The Wedding this weekend. I am bringing The Girl and possibly even "The Girl The Lesser" who it seems will be required to participate in the ceremony as well possibly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home