I lost my phone
I had no idea senility could set in so early.
In the last week I have misplaced my watch three times (and it is currently missing) and now I can't find my phone.
I *never* lose anything. I have places things are *always* put. I have pockets in which I *always* carry said items.
Anyway, my point is that for the next couple of days I:
1) Won't know what time it is (as my phone was my backup watch)
2) Won't be able to answer my phone.
With my luck this will be the time when Anne Hathaway *finally* admits her love for me and calls me...
It could happen!
In the last week I have misplaced my watch three times (and it is currently missing) and now I can't find my phone.
I *never* lose anything. I have places things are *always* put. I have pockets in which I *always* carry said items.
Anyway, my point is that for the next couple of days I:
1) Won't know what time it is (as my phone was my backup watch)
2) Won't be able to answer my phone.
With my luck this will be the time when Anne Hathaway *finally* admits her love for me and calls me...
It could happen!

2 Comments:
Anne Hathaway from the upcoming "Alice" movie:
http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/474/96/anne-hathaway-alice-in-wonderland.0.0.0x0.440x520.jpeg
Well that's moderately terrifying!
Post a Comment
<< Home