And then there were three
I couldn't figure out an alliterative title.
So the recent move (did I tell anyone I was moving?) combined with his overall poor health was just too much for Bravo. As such Experimental Group 1 is now down to Alpha, Charlie, and Delta. Bravo had a proper send off. Taps was played. There was a salute and a moment of silence.
I think the family really appreciated it.
Really it's my fault. I carefully transfered the fish (netted gently) into a seperate bowl which I had filled with water from their tank. Then when I refilled the main tank I kept them in the sub bowl so that the water in the main tank could properly cycle and not be a toxic mess like last time. Bravo never made it into the big tank. Clearly they thrive on adversity!
Possibly the funeral sent a mixed message to the others since today I noticed that Alpha was being really active and swimming hither and yon. Possiblt he misunderstood and is now trying to prove that he isn't on the way out.
So the recent move (did I tell anyone I was moving?) combined with his overall poor health was just too much for Bravo. As such Experimental Group 1 is now down to Alpha, Charlie, and Delta. Bravo had a proper send off. Taps was played. There was a salute and a moment of silence.
I think the family really appreciated it.
Really it's my fault. I carefully transfered the fish (netted gently) into a seperate bowl which I had filled with water from their tank. Then when I refilled the main tank I kept them in the sub bowl so that the water in the main tank could properly cycle and not be a toxic mess like last time. Bravo never made it into the big tank. Clearly they thrive on adversity!
Possibly the funeral sent a mixed message to the others since today I noticed that Alpha was being really active and swimming hither and yon. Possiblt he misunderstood and is now trying to prove that he isn't on the way out.

1 Comments:
Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Can't wait!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home