There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Monday, August 24, 2009

How Hardcore am I?

So I am faced with a decision of somewhat high importance.

I am five courses away from completing my Applied Land Use Planning Certificate (see: Alberta does not have an accredited planning degree program...seriously).

So I can take 2 online courses this term, two next term, and one in the spring. Last year I took one online course per term and it was kind of heavy, but those were "the hard ones".

So the question is can I balance:
1) Volunteering twice a week with the boys
2) Playing WoW (I know right, but it's a social commitment)
3) That much school
4) Seeing the girl
5) Getting to the gym daily

So far I'm able to easily balance four of the five (since I'm not in school yet). So methinks I can do eet!

But I have my doubts.

So I'm going to sleep on it tonight and decide by the end of the week.

(But being down by June of next year...it has REAL appeal)

EDIT:
So it took the U of A guy literally two weeks to get back to me (after I called him a half dozen times). And the two courses I need this term are full. Shockingly enough.

Which is NOT AWESOME.

But it does resolve my little dilemma

1 Comments:

Blogger neuba said...

6) Visiting me in the big city

I can't believe I haven't see you all summer. Geez!!!!

As for #2, I thought you quit that?

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home