Keeping my head above water
So Telus has cleared the whole thing up. Additionally they offered to give me a free month, and then high speed extreme for $24.95/month until the end of time. (or regular high speed for $19.95).
Given that part of the reason I don't have internet at home is to keep myself off the crack (see: WoW) I managed to barely suppress the urge to take advantage.
I mean really...$40 a month for entertainment is pretty good. And the Edmonton crew is playing as a group finally...and...
NO!
Must...be...strong.
Actually the agent was really good about things when I explained that I'd been "clean" for three months. She laughed and suggested that I should do what was best.
Plus The Girl claims that my *not* playing WoW is hot.
But man...that's pretty cheap...and I am trying to budget...
Given that part of the reason I don't have internet at home is to keep myself off the crack (see: WoW) I managed to barely suppress the urge to take advantage.
I mean really...$40 a month for entertainment is pretty good. And the Edmonton crew is playing as a group finally...and...
NO!
Must...be...strong.
Actually the agent was really good about things when I explained that I'd been "clean" for three months. She laughed and suggested that I should do what was best.
Plus The Girl claims that my *not* playing WoW is hot.
But man...that's pretty cheap...and I am trying to budget...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home