Almost Famous?
So the local paper interviewed me about a project here at the County last week.
Note: The interview was last week, not the project.
So then on Monday he drags me out into the snow for a photo to go with it. It was a sunny day and I was really tired (see: Got up at 5:30 to go swimming before work) and it took about half an hour.
The photo features Ben "One-eye" squinting at the camera. It's not that bad a photo really other than it's black and white and I look a little annoyed. However I followed Amy's advice and kept my chin down and my mouth closed.
Oh, and it's the only picture in the paper that is in black and white...and it's on page 8 (and the paper doesn't exactly have a ton of pages to it...)
So I don't think it qualifies as being my big break into the public eye.
Note: The interview was last week, not the project.
So then on Monday he drags me out into the snow for a photo to go with it. It was a sunny day and I was really tired (see: Got up at 5:30 to go swimming before work) and it took about half an hour.
The photo features Ben "One-eye" squinting at the camera. It's not that bad a photo really other than it's black and white and I look a little annoyed. However I followed Amy's advice and kept my chin down and my mouth closed.
Oh, and it's the only picture in the paper that is in black and white...and it's on page 8 (and the paper doesn't exactly have a ton of pages to it...)
So I don't think it qualifies as being my big break into the public eye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home