There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I think I'm doing this backwards

So EG-1 (A-D) continue to survive despite my best efforts to the contrary. Given how much I learned about fish *after* getting them, you'd think I'd have learned my lesson.

But no...

So I had a small crack in my windshield (28,000km in mostly highway driving in my first year owning the car...I was due) and I went to a carwash. It is now a much larger crack.

Some preliminary reading on the interwebs tells me that, for windshield maintanence, you should never go to a carwash if you have a cracked windshield as the combination of rapid temperature shifts + moisture = the crack getting worse. The pressure probably doesn't help, but it didn't rate a warning note like the temperature/moisture did.

So again I looked something up *after* doing it. I may have to reverse the order in which I do these things going forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home