There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I r gud mentor

Yesterday I explained to Jesse that the proper past tense usage of "see" is "saw" or "have seen". And certainly not "I seen that."

Now his mother uses it that way, and there's nothing I can do about that...but I can at least let him know what the proper usage is for the verb in all its tenses.

The Grammar Gods are well pleased with me this day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home