There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Go Calgary!

Seriously, it's nice when they throw a tonne of money at something positive for once.

In other science news, the penny is very very clean. Apparently Mes Amy was correct in that Canadian pennies may be resistant to the powers of the almighty Coca-Cola. I'll be going away for the weekend (to Calgary no less) so I won't be able to check on it until Tuesday.

Oh and before I forget. Hi Mom!

Heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home