There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Number 101

I am surprisingly hangover free at the moment. Which is not to say that I'm not hungover, but rather that I'm not *as* hungover as I would have expected.

And I'm still quite pleased by how coherent my typing was last night since I could barely see straight.

Anywho, firstly kudos to the amazing Erin for hosting a sweet party. And to the Furlak for picking up the wine. And to Wolf Blas for making the wine (and Ravenswood of course). I made Spanikopita so I feel no guilt about my contribution.

I just erased a rather incoherent passage about the party. Suffice to say it was a blast. Erin works with some pretty cool people (costumes included a "Zom-Bee" and the principal from Clone High) and there was laughter and good times galore.

Now, back to the grindstone.

2 Comments:

Blogger neuba said...

He's alive....when do I get a visit!? Or perhaps I need to drag my ass down to Calgary at some point.

Life's been keeping me busy.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Viper Pilot said...

Huh, so I guess I should start with an apology for being perhaps one of the slackest mates ever, when it comes to the whole blogosphere-continuum.

With that out of the way, I admit I'm finally giving up on trying to figure out what kind of course you're in. I've read a fair ways back into the past and I'm stumped. You mention it so often yet are so cagey about telling us the course. I'm beginning to worry that you're enrolled in something weird like applied metaphysics...

Later,

-Mitch

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home