I'm 50!
Ok, not really, but this is the 50th post for my blog. Which means that I've kept at this far longer than I, or anyone really, thought I would considering my usual attention span.
However I have no intention of this being an meaningless post about the number of that post...or something. For the record this is the second day in a row that I have awoken at 7am (yes in the morning...god) and so apparently that is my bodies response to being on vacation...
And yeah, me being on vacation is sort of like those KitKat commercials. You know "if this guy deserves a break you sure do".
So anyway, it's been a busy week. Many many developments....so many.
Family are coming in to town tomorrow to have xmas here. Gonna have lunch with best buddy Crissy (BBC from now on) today. And then my love and her family are coming on the 26th for xmas the superior (sorry family mine, but it will be like xmas+ ).
There is news about my love as well, but that is for a little later I think.
However I have no intention of this being an meaningless post about the number of that post...or something. For the record this is the second day in a row that I have awoken at 7am (yes in the morning...god) and so apparently that is my bodies response to being on vacation...
And yeah, me being on vacation is sort of like those KitKat commercials. You know "if this guy deserves a break you sure do".
So anyway, it's been a busy week. Many many developments....so many.
Family are coming in to town tomorrow to have xmas here. Gonna have lunch with best buddy Crissy (BBC from now on) today. And then my love and her family are coming on the 26th for xmas the superior (sorry family mine, but it will be like xmas+ ).
There is news about my love as well, but that is for a little later I think.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home