If you can't laugh at yourself...
...then I'll laugh at you.
http://www.gothicrevue.com/index.html
I'm totally a poser by the way. Apparently I qualify as real, but let's face facts. The commandments are my favorite part.
Well, the weekend is almost officially closed for me. The "bri" went well (South African for bbq) and I met a lot of people I did not know. It was good fun, and now I look at my upcoming week, well tomorrow at least. I beleive I shall go to the National Gallery again tomorrow. Sophia has asked for some time alone, which is more than fair, so I shall wander into town by way of Piccadilli since I need to pick up my Eurotrain pass. Then gaze in awe on the works of long dead men, then home to, probably, hit the gym with Stephen before JP gets here. JP is Sophia's brother and a dear friend of mine from a long time ago who I have seen once since I was about 10 years old when he came to Canada. Unfortunately for poor JP, he came to town the day before I moved to Calgary, so he didn't see me at my best. He was a tremendous help with the move, and tried to hang out with me in Calgary as well, but I really was not in the mood at the time. This time, however, I have decided that he will be my guide to the nightside of London. As a musician, grad student, and reformed Pubtician (and Ben makes up a word) I expect JP may be able to assist me in seeing the...well...drunken side of London. Joy!
And now, more photos. Be warned these are not for those that do not wish to mock me, as I feel I look quite redamndiculous. I think that my dislike of having my own photo taken may be a root part of my addiction to being on the other side of the lens. I put in the other photos so you can see the patterns.
And don't worry Amy. While I know that Runs' would like the combination of pants and shirt I chose for the last few photos, Ben will not be wearing that particular combination of patterns at the same time, it's just that you can't see it clearly and I wanted to go to bed.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13516511@N00/sets/72157594209231418/
http://www.gothicrevue.com/index.html
I'm totally a poser by the way. Apparently I qualify as real, but let's face facts. The commandments are my favorite part.
Well, the weekend is almost officially closed for me. The "bri" went well (South African for bbq) and I met a lot of people I did not know. It was good fun, and now I look at my upcoming week, well tomorrow at least. I beleive I shall go to the National Gallery again tomorrow. Sophia has asked for some time alone, which is more than fair, so I shall wander into town by way of Piccadilli since I need to pick up my Eurotrain pass. Then gaze in awe on the works of long dead men, then home to, probably, hit the gym with Stephen before JP gets here. JP is Sophia's brother and a dear friend of mine from a long time ago who I have seen once since I was about 10 years old when he came to Canada. Unfortunately for poor JP, he came to town the day before I moved to Calgary, so he didn't see me at my best. He was a tremendous help with the move, and tried to hang out with me in Calgary as well, but I really was not in the mood at the time. This time, however, I have decided that he will be my guide to the nightside of London. As a musician, grad student, and reformed Pubtician (and Ben makes up a word) I expect JP may be able to assist me in seeing the...well...drunken side of London. Joy!
And now, more photos. Be warned these are not for those that do not wish to mock me, as I feel I look quite redamndiculous. I think that my dislike of having my own photo taken may be a root part of my addiction to being on the other side of the lens. I put in the other photos so you can see the patterns.
And don't worry Amy. While I know that Runs' would like the combination of pants and shirt I chose for the last few photos, Ben will not be wearing that particular combination of patterns at the same time, it's just that you can't see it clearly and I wanted to go to bed.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13516511@N00/sets/72157594209231418/

2 Comments:
Man, it's like looking at a lineup after a raid on Hot Topic.
(heh... you see what I did there? Double button pushing... your photography skills *and* your fashion choices! Teach you to go to Europe without telling me!)
I know you were worried about that Frankenshirt being too revealing; I don't think you have to worry.
And when you do a photoshoot for Goth clothes, you at *least* have to be holding a rose, or a goblet, and looking angstily up into space. C'mon, don't you know *anything*?
Man, you ruin Christmas, you ruin my move to Edmonton, you ruin my photoshoot.
Sigh
I miss you like Tina misses Ike. *grin*
See what I did there was call you an abusive husband and called myself a woman...dang!
Post a Comment
<< Home