Beautiful women and their happiness
Rilla needs to come here for vacation.
In four days of wandering about this city I have seen no, none, zip, zilch, gooseegg, the big nada Humvess in this place. According to Sophia there are a couple, but the streets are just too small to support them.
Which also means that, Ril I'm looking at you, you could hang your hand out your window with your key at the ready and "accidently" key them if you did pass them since they would be in your lane...
In other news, I am getting an odd kick out of lying without lying in my emails. For instance I just wrote to the lovely and delectable Donette in Edmonton who (as is true of many of the Edmonton people) has not as yet received the post informing them of my presence here. She asked me what I was doing this weekend and I told her the absolute truth.
1) Friday night beer with friends. We had a bite with Susan and Gavin (Sophia's sister and significant other) at some chain called Brown's I think. It was pretty good, even with the mixup over "No Vegetables" = "all vegetables" thing on Gavin's burger. Our server was russian (probably still is to be honest) and was not the best thing to ever happen to serving in England.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13516511@N00/sets/72157594207890554/
2) Saturday: a little light shopping for some gothi clothers since I don't like the guy who runs Sancutary in Edmonton. Frankly I think his social skills make him a prime target for some form of back room position. He should never ever talk to customers. We were spending a good chunk of change in his shop and he still managed to be rude and make me feel like a criminal for being there. I'm heading to Camden town this afternoon, so I should be able to find something...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13516511@N00/sets/72157594207891739/
3) Sunday: A bbq with some friends. Completely true.
4) Wish I was there, or that you all were here. Also completely true. I just left out where "here" actually is.
Aren't I clever. Hopefully she sees the humour and doesn't just get all stabby about it.
In four days of wandering about this city I have seen no, none, zip, zilch, gooseegg, the big nada Humvess in this place. According to Sophia there are a couple, but the streets are just too small to support them.
Which also means that, Ril I'm looking at you, you could hang your hand out your window with your key at the ready and "accidently" key them if you did pass them since they would be in your lane...
In other news, I am getting an odd kick out of lying without lying in my emails. For instance I just wrote to the lovely and delectable Donette in Edmonton who (as is true of many of the Edmonton people) has not as yet received the post informing them of my presence here. She asked me what I was doing this weekend and I told her the absolute truth.
1) Friday night beer with friends. We had a bite with Susan and Gavin (Sophia's sister and significant other) at some chain called Brown's I think. It was pretty good, even with the mixup over "No Vegetables" = "all vegetables" thing on Gavin's burger. Our server was russian (probably still is to be honest) and was not the best thing to ever happen to serving in England.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13516511@N00/sets/72157594207890554/
2) Saturday: a little light shopping for some gothi clothers since I don't like the guy who runs Sancutary in Edmonton. Frankly I think his social skills make him a prime target for some form of back room position. He should never ever talk to customers. We were spending a good chunk of change in his shop and he still managed to be rude and make me feel like a criminal for being there. I'm heading to Camden town this afternoon, so I should be able to find something...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13516511@N00/sets/72157594207891739/
3) Sunday: A bbq with some friends. Completely true.
4) Wish I was there, or that you all were here. Also completely true. I just left out where "here" actually is.
Aren't I clever. Hopefully she sees the humour and doesn't just get all stabby about it.

1 Comments:
Ah! I could key cars that I hate. Thanks, bne!
Post a Comment
<< Home