High speed pizza delivery, software design, and Postal service
Yay, the first postcard made it to A&R. Soon the rest will arrive and I can stop being cagey over email...assuming anyone still writes to me after this.
So Simon reccomended something called the "Arctic Fox" except I can't find any reference to it on the net...so I'm assuming either I misheard, or he's pulling my leg.
It has been subtley reccomended to me ("Don't be an idiot, you need to model the clothing you bought") by a kind and gentle soul ("seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?!?") that I show off my new duds by wearing them.
Will do then. (Pictures to follow, those of you that are faint of heart should not follow the link.
So Simon reccomended something called the "Arctic Fox" except I can't find any reference to it on the net...so I'm assuming either I misheard, or he's pulling my leg.
It has been subtley reccomended to me ("Don't be an idiot, you need to model the clothing you bought") by a kind and gentle soul ("seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?!?") that I show off my new duds by wearing them.
Will do then. (Pictures to follow, those of you that are faint of heart should not follow the link.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home