There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Lazy day for me for day 2

So I finally finished that last post this morning. Today is a much much slacker day. My plans include mailing the massive stack of postcards, seeing the Science! museum (ok, I added the ! in honour of a certain Carl who likes to proclaim the word rather than say it) and then hook up with Sophia to do some more wandering (Florence Nightengale museum and some photography museums) before headind to http://www.shakespeares-globe.org/navigation/frameset.htm. I was invited to go to Shakespear in the Park in Edmonton, but I think I wll content myself with seeing it at THE GLOBE THEATRE!!! Wheee. The show tonight is sold out however, so I might end up having to console myself by heading over to Camden to do a little light shopping http://www.blackrose.co.uk/goth/punk3.html or http://www.darksideofcamden.co.uk/. You see I'm off to http://www.slimelight.net/Sportal/ for some goth cred. I've been told that This Morn Omina is interesting, so I'm going to see them. Assuming I buy tickets in advance this time that is.

Or I might head up to Paddington Station which is kind of lame except for the bear, so it's a quick stop. Then down the road to the http://www.sherlock-holmes.co.uk/ museum since, thanks to my mum, I'm a big fan. Although not as much as she is/was. Also there is Madame Trousseu's Wax Museum (which Stephen describes as being a "laugh") in that area as well.

We'll see how it all turns out though.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am officially dying of jealousy/envy (take your pick) over the Shakespeare thing.

In *your* face, spaceman!

P.S. You have your comments set up so that only people with blogger accounts can post. So, that's like, maybe 1/8th of the people that you know.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Bne said...

Well, don't die yet, I haven't got the tickets as yet (sorting out my time here is complicated). And I think I fixed the whole comment thing.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I have posted a back-dated comment. I am not jealous, just very, very happy. But where is JP?

PS I'm working on an iBook from West Virginia. What will I say to your dad? Ben, you have to tell him, possibly later.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Bne said...

I think Dad gets to find out around Christmas time. Preferably with something like "Life's pretty good now that I've paid off my bills from the Europe trip".

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home