There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Camden Town

is amazing.

I must, once again, point out that I will not be bringing presents back. Camden town had too many amazing possibilities for me to be able to remotely stay on budget. Which is too bad, since most presents for the women I know double as presents for me, and for anyone else who is capable of sight.

In other news, I'm experimenting with English junk food today. I had a "Starbar" which is just a wonderbar. I also have a "double decker", "lion", "toffee crisp", "picnic", and "toffo" bars. As well as a Strawberry mix chews which is entirely composed of different strawberry combos.

Oh, as far as chips go I got "Oven roasted chicken with lemon and Thyme" as well as "Buffalo mozzarella, tomato & Basil". Apparently "all dressed" is too strange. At least the Coke is normal (and not garbage American coke).

Oh, and I added some photos to the last post of my night out and new clothes...

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Well, I just got your postcard. Congratulations for keeping a secret pointlessly, I guess. :)

Sounds like a great time; having friends to visit is definitely the way to go.

If you get a chance, I think Brighton is quite nice (about 1 hr south of London, right on the coast, direct train from Victoria Station IIRC), especially The Lanes and the Pavilion. I didn't actually spend much time in London, and it sounds like you've already been to all the things I went there for (Camden market, the Slimelight and the V&A)

Prague is fan-freakin'-tastic.

Good for you for doing this!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh, and in the V&A, did you see the clockwork tiger that (when wound up) devours the British soldier? Personal fave.

1:25 PM  
Blogger neuba said...

Crisps...not chips.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home