Post The Second "The Plan"
This is perhaps the most carefully planned excursion of my entire life.
Leave Calgary
Arrive in London
Spend time in London wandering about eating pub food and offering to "knock girls up in the morning" until the novelty wears off.
After that I plan to see the Czech Republic, Italy, and Scotland or Ireland (they're basically the same right?) and maybe some other countries until I run out of money.
Ok, let's face facts, I have no money so it's until I use up the free space on my mastercard.
Best plan ever!
Mom, let me know when Dad calms down enough for me to come visit again. Maybe 2009?
Leave Calgary
Arrive in London
Spend time in London wandering about eating pub food and offering to "knock girls up in the morning" until the novelty wears off.
After that I plan to see the Czech Republic, Italy, and Scotland or Ireland (they're basically the same right?) and maybe some other countries until I run out of money.
Ok, let's face facts, I have no money so it's until I use up the free space on my mastercard.
Best plan ever!
Mom, let me know when Dad calms down enough for me to come visit again. Maybe 2009?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home