There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

An introduction of sorts

I'm still in Canada at the moment. Sitting in my living room working on this so that I don't think about the fact that I leave in 9 days and yet still have no passport.

Wheee

But enough of the present. It's dull and not the point of this blog. Ideally you're reading this because you got an odd postcard in the mail, probably from London, and it is slowly sinking in that I, the great and wondrous Bne (aka...well alot of names) am no longer on the same continent as you. Hopefully this pleases and amuses you more than it enrages you although there really isn't much you can do about it either way.

NOTE: That was *not* a challenge.

Alternately you're a random reader, or have been directed here by another. For those that do not know me, I am known as Bne, and I have quit my job and am in the process of wandering about Europe. This blog shall serve to chronicle my travels. I expect it will sometimes bore you("Wow, an entire post about eating cheese"), sometimes astound you ("How dumb is he?!?") but mainly amuse and inform you ("How about that, I didn't know the Czech police were allowed to pepperspray someone for misprouncing their names.")

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess this explains why you haven't returned my calls.

You turd.

Jeff

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMN BNE!
Okay so, we are trying to come up with a wedding date and I hope you are back!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home