I was wrong
I can admit that.
Having read the remainder of Hark, and mostly skipped the intermediate crap about her younger self or whatever the hell that was.
It was a comic that started interesting and lost its way.
Anyway I don't really have much to say at the moment, not that this fact will stop me from talking, but I really didn't want that strip to be the current post on my blog.
I spent the weekend mocking Dave's hair (which is actually not that bad) and hanging out in the Edmonton. Actually I'm beginning to suspect Dave is either: a) a spy or b) an alien.
In the last month and a bit he's:
1) Gotten a new car
2) Dramatically improved his physical condition
3) Gotten hair
Just saying...pod person. Or possibly just selling secrets to the Aussies (remember, he suddenly was a guest speaker at a "convention" down under).
EDIT: In retrospect, it's been way more than "in the last month". I just have a really poor memory...
Having read the remainder of Hark, and mostly skipped the intermediate crap about her younger self or whatever the hell that was.
It was a comic that started interesting and lost its way.
Anyway I don't really have much to say at the moment, not that this fact will stop me from talking, but I really didn't want that strip to be the current post on my blog.
I spent the weekend mocking Dave's hair (which is actually not that bad) and hanging out in the Edmonton. Actually I'm beginning to suspect Dave is either: a) a spy or b) an alien.
In the last month and a bit he's:
1) Gotten a new car
2) Dramatically improved his physical condition
3) Gotten hair
Just saying...pod person. Or possibly just selling secrets to the Aussies (remember, he suddenly was a guest speaker at a "convention" down under).
EDIT: In retrospect, it's been way more than "in the last month". I just have a really poor memory...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home