There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hark, a vagrant

This is one of the funniest damn things I've read that also could possibly be considered to be "learning on my own time". Which we all know I don't do.

All you have to do is remember two things!

For the Jane Austen (anti) fans!


And even the truth about how things work at the CBC.

Enjoy!

EDIT: So I've hit the one about Louis Riel and realized that Tom-Ass already linked to this comic...like a year ago. Go me!

FURTHER EDIT: There's some lame crap in the middle. Overall I suspect it gets weaker over time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home