There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I can't hear out of my right ear, and my head hurts

Buty outside of that I'm still drunk.

So JP and I, and his friend Craig, went pub crawling today. We started at the Slug and Lettuce which was considerably more trendy than some place called the Slug and Lettuce has the right to be, and than move to the "Walkabout" an Aussie style place, and from there it gets kind of vague.

At some point JP invited the three hot German girls to join us. Kirsten, Kristina (or Christina, I'm unsure) and Andrea. I ended up chatting with Kristina who was remarkably hot and shy and amazing in many ways and I have sworn to come visit her in Rostock Germany in two weeks. She does not beleive me (which leads me to conclude she is wise) but I have so promised. And I have never broken a promise.

Anyway, it is now nearly 5am, and I need to sleep...but I wanted to get this in the books. I predict very little for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home